Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Unguided-Tour Has Moved

Over the past few weeks, I have migrated Unguided-Tour over to wordpress. This is will be my last post from this site. I may decide to leave it up for a while, however, you will be able to find the same posts and comments as well as new ones, along with new images as they are being created.

I have enjoyed this blog, as it was my first one. I have learned a lot from this blog, and hopefully, I will learn a lot more as time progresses. To all the readers (if there are any), who have enjoyed reading my posts please follow me over to Unguided Tour @ wordpress.

Additionally, you will discover new links to some new friend's websites, updated links, as well as old links, and blogs that I have found to be entertaining to read.

Thomas

http://www.unguidedtour.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Aiesha said...

Anytime I read a travel piece I am ready to book a ticket. I'm such a sucker for any cultural experience. Sounds amazing! I've done Europe, much of Asia, and North Africa. Hands down my favorite trip was a food and wine tour to Tuscany. Really had the time of my life and it's like every local is there to help you enjoy. Next trip you should check it out.